Grandma and Grandpa Frank came over this weekend from Eastern Washington. We had a great time with them. On Saturday, we took Ainsley to the Seattle Aquarium. She loves to watch the fish in the underwater dome.

This is part of the salmon hatchery. These are a bunch of young salmon that are overhead.
Ainsley got very excited about this sea otter. She called it a kitty.
If there are books in the building, she will find them.
Trying on Grandpa's hat.
Poor Grandma was lead everywhere.
And once again, we had snow. We moved here to get away from it. This year has been pushing it.
Ainsley does enjoy it though.
I have brought a few throw away sheets of 24"x36" paper. We lay Ainsley down on it and trace her. Then she colors it in.
Snack time with a coloring book.
So we have had problems with computer for so long, that I was never able to get DVD's of Ainsley's first steps out that will change. So I have uploaded the first video of that day.
The other video is of the sea otter.
The other video is of the sea otter.
1 comment:
She seems to be coloring a lot. I see an artist in the making.
Post a Comment